Senior Game Designer - Music Game (Base in HCMC)
Product / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
What you will do
- Actively explore the mobile game market as well as utilize player behavior data, feedback & suggest improvements to help Amanotes games reach a higher level of quality
- Brainstorm & consolidate ideas from team members to propose design solutions
- Expanding design briefs into complete specifications, turning over every stone, and considering every possibility until no questions remain, technical or otherwise
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams for prototyping and idea iteration, actively participating in developing a feature from start to finish
- Manage a healthy game economy by creating & balancing systems based on data and monetization strategy
- Evaluate design solutions by conducting user testing, interviews, and analyzing data; document your findings for future development
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Game Designer or equivalent portfolio.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for gaming, particularly mobile games.
- Deep knowledge of game design principles (player motivation, core loop, MDA frameworks, monetization models, economy balancing, etc.)
- Passion for music, especially music games
- Strong game analysis skills: applicants must be able to intelligently deconstruct & discuss the strengths and weaknesses of games' design and experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, able to work effectively in data-driven environment.
- Ability to pitch concepts in a clear, detailed manner through strong written, visual & verbal skills.
- Experience with wireframe & UI creation tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience with office software like Excel or Google Sheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of coding, art or music theory
- Experience working in casual / hyper-casual game development
- Please include outline of all games and other products you’ve worked on in the past. Share details about which parts you worked on directly. Screenshots, videos and design documents a big plus.
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop and Dancing Road.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.