Senior Game Data Analyst (Based in HCM)
Product / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- As an Amanotes’ product Data Analyst, you have the chance to deal with data of 2+ billion users to generate accurate, actionable, and timely insights for the products team, in order to boost user understanding and product optimization
What you will do
- Answer business questions, such as pattern recognition of user behavior, and product optimization…, by extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data while applying statistical techniques
- Work closely with the Product team in planning and daily operation to identify opportunities for other data solutions, provide insight and consult on action for product optimization
- Construct dashboards to monitor business performance, create and maintain data documentation
- Build, optimize and ensure the quality of data / ETL pipeline with the Central Data team
- Be fluent in SQL for data pipeline building, ad-hoc requests, and debugging
- Be able to use standard statistical & analytical techniques: A/B testing - Hypothesis testing, cohort analysis, correlation,...
- Be able to communicate data findings with appropriate examples from data points of view, using proper visualization (bar, line, histogram, bubble chart...)
- Be able to give clear and actionable recommendations based on data findings
- Have a good command of critical/logical/analytical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Be fast, proactive, and have good learning agility
- Experience with the following is appreciated: Maths and Statistics (especially Statistical Inference), SQL, Python, and Data visualization tools
- Basic understanding of mobile app/mobile-game industry and good command of English
- Having basic knowledge of machine learning is a plus
Nice to have:
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.