Senior Data Analyst (Based in HCMC)
UA Execellence / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- As an Amanotes’ product data analyst, you have the chance to deal with data of 3+ billion users to generate accurate, actionable and timely insights for products team, in order to boost user understanding and product optimization
What will you do
- Take ownership of initiatives related to UA & creative, understand clearly the objective, do research and find the best solution, put that into action and train other members on the utilization
- Apply techniques such as statistics, advanced analytics, machine learning,... to answer business questions such as pattern recognition of user behavior, user segmentation, optimization...and set up business solutions that are applied at company level
- Work closely with UA CoE and UA team in planning and daily operation to identify opportunities for data solutions, provide insight and consult on action for optimization
- Construct dashboards to monitor business performance, create and maintain data documentation (optional).
- Work closely with DA, DE team to build, optimize and ensure quality of data / ETL pipeline with Central Data team (optional)
- Have good command of critical/logical/analytical and systematic thinking
- Have good research capabilities
- Have good understanding of mobile UA and good command of English
- Be able to use standard statistical & analytical techniques: correlation & causal inference, user segmentation, hypothesis testing,...
- Experience with the following is appreciated: Maths and Statistics (especially Statistical Inference), SQL, Python, Data visualization tools
- Be able to give clear and actionable recommendations based on data findings and put them into business solutions such as analyses, dashboards, training...
- Be fast, proactive and have good learning agility. Be good at cross-functional working
- Have basic knowledge of machine learning (plus)
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.