SRE Team Lead
TechOps / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead a team of SREs and drive the development and implementation of reliability engineering practices
- Ensure that systems and services meet defined SLAs and that incidents are resolved quickly and effectively
- Lead and coordinate incident response efforts, including root cause analysis, documentation, and post-incident review.
- Collaborate with development teams to identify and resolve technical challenges that impact service availability and performance
- Drive the adoption of automation and tooling to improve reliability and reduce manual effort
- Monitor and analyze system performance, capacity, and resource utilization to ensure scalability and efficiency
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and encourage the team to experiment and innovate
- Working Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in leading technical teams
- Experience in incident management and productionisation.
- Skills and Attitude:
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, network protocols, and system administration
- Familiarity with automation tools and scripting languages such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef, and Terraform
- Proven track record of designing and implementing automated deployment pipelines, and familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or GitLab.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with observability and monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, Grafana, and HoneyComb, DataDog or New Relic
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS or Google Cloud
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop and Dancing Road.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.