Senior User Acquisition Specialist (Based in HCMC)
UA / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Launch and scale new music games profitably through organic and non-organic channels across the globe (US, China, Japan, etc.)
What you will do
- Analyze data through (1) market and competitor performance, (2) various ad campaign metrics (installs, CPI, CTR, IR, ROI/ROAS), (3) A/B testing creatives, and cross-check (4) revenue and product metrics in order to understand user behaviors, define and execute UA strategy for new games to enter and win the target markets
- Work closely with Production and Creative teams to provide UA insights to improve product marketability
- Work closely with global vendors/ ad networks to optimize campaigns
- Manage and run multiple user acquisition campaigns across platforms (Google, Facebook, Tiktok, Applovin, ASO, etc.)
- Understand and implement each ad network’s best practices as well as test new ad networks to expand user inventories
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Digital Marketing, especially in gaming/ mobile apps is an advantage
- Being familiar with using mobile marketing attribution tools (e.g. Appsflyer or Adjust)
- In-app marketing experience for driving deeper conversions
- Data analysis, Strategic & Tactical planning, Problem-solving
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team, Stakeholder management
- Good communication (English writing and speaking skills)
- Customer-oriented, Innovative, Emotional intelligence
- Hunger and humility for learning, sharing, teamwork, and self-development
- Resilient and adaptable under changes and uncertainties
Will be a plus
- You love music and music-related products
- Love to interact with mobile music games/ apps
- Being comfortable with data and turning multiple sources of data into insights
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable with uncertainties and changes in a fast-paced environment
- Fanatic learner: proactive learning and sharing knowledge
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.