Senior Game Product Owner - LiveOps Product (Base in HCMC)
Product / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- As an experienced product owner for Amanotes Live-ops Products, you will be the one who updates the latest trend in the mobile game industry and evolves team mindset in game production. With data-driven mindset and knowledge in multivariate testing and competitive analysis, you will lead through data ambiguity and draw conclusions for implementation. And with all the tools in hand, you will, together with us, control all games in our portfolios and turn them into Amanotes next hit games.
What you will do
- Own and maintain the Product Roadmap.
- Identify needs, gaps, and opportunities in improving Music Experience.
- Conceptualize and align solutions to fullfil and leverage those needs and opportunities.
- Lead Creative, Technical Design and Implementation of Music Experience features on product side.
- Implement and maintain quality standards across portfolio
- Deliver validation and observability - Tracking uplift and safety
- Demonstrate analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance and recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests.
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on business performance of the product.
- At least 4 years of experience as a product owner supporting one or more mobile game products.
- Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented.
- Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams.
- Experienced in using data to conclude experiments, describe user behaviors, thereby deep understanding of the user to maximize the game’s potential.
- Strategic thinking & critical thinking and stakeholders management.
- Experience in process building. Good leadership, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Vietnamese & English, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations.
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.