LiveOps Game Business Unit Lead (Based in HCMC)
Product / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- LiveOps Game Business Unit Lead will be responsible for the overall growth of game portfolio at Amanotes; Will lead the team in optimizing and operating live games of Amanotes to bring out the best experiences for our players globally, thus helping sustainably grow Amanotes business.
- Depending on the games in Game portfolios, LiveOps Game Business Unit Lead will either work with in-house Development team (PO and Tech) or studio team. Besides Development team, LiveOps Game Business Unit Lead will work with the Commercialisation team (User Acquisition and Ads Monertization) in operating games. Will be supported by other Function Departments including Data, Music, and Marketing to deliver the best work.
- Joining our LiveOps team offers an incredible opportunity to be part of a game development team, where you can profoundly impact the gaming experience, all while learning and growing alongside industry peers in the craft of game creation. Amanotes, where innovation, gaming excellence, and growth converge to shape the future of mobile gaming.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Defining the long-term growth and short-term key drivers for game portfolio, including both Game Development and Commercialisation drivers which are aligned with Division Direction
- For Unit with in-house games: Develop holistic quarterly roadmap with the teams to follow up
- For Unit with studio games:
- Monitoring industry trends and competitor activities to identify areas where additional research or development is needed to maintain competitiveness
- Monitor and track the Unit progress to ensure our OKR achievement. Keep the Division Head updated with the performance of the game portfolio at Amanotes
- Promote cross-disciplinary working among team members to ensure smooth communication, and lean operations in order to deliver high-quality outcomes
- Recruit, retain and grow talents in the unit by promoting transparent communication, collaboration, continuous learning and an innovation culture
+ Helping studio to develop a quarterly product roadmap that is aligned with the drivers (long term and yearly)
+ Working with studio to ensure that they prepare enough resources for the roadmap (Development team)
- Experience: 5+ years of experience working in the field of Live Ops or product management within the gaming industry.
- Gaming Technology Knowledge: Deep understanding of game operations, gameplay mechanics, and player behavior.
- Project Management Skills: Proficiency in project management, including scheduling and coordinating in-game events.
- Data Analysis: Ability to utilize data and analytics to evaluate the performance of events and activities and make strategic adjustments based on this data.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication with cross-functional teams within the company, including Product, Development, UA, Mon,...
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to formulate Live Ops strategies based on market analysis, competition, and player input.
- English Proficiency: Strong proficiency in the English language, especially in written communication.
- Passion: Enthusiasm and dedication to the music gaming industry, particularly in enhancing the player experience.
- Adaptability: Willingness to adapt to changes and thrive under pressure in a dynamic work environment.
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.