Game Designer Intern
Product / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Contribute effectively in new projects from ideation to production phase, to create new hit music games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist Product Owners and Senior Game Designers in researching market and competitor’ games, expanding design briefs into complete specifications for the production team.
- Participate in brainstorming activities & consolidate ideas from team members to propose design solutions.
- Evaluate design solutions by conducting user testing, interviews and analyzing data; document your findings for use in future development.
- Strong passion in game: not only playing many, but also exploring multiple genres and platforms, being able to intelligently deconstruct & discuss the strengths and weaknesses of games' design and experience.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, able to work effectively in a data-informed environment.
- Proficient in reading, writing and verbal communication in English. (All of the industry books, training documents and reference sources are in English.)
- Proven experience in the game industry; and/or knowledge in game design; and/or ability to play a music instrument is a strong plus.
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.