Creative Project Coordinator (Based in HCMC)
Creative / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Be responsible for preserving and innovating on your assigned products’ visual presence across digital platforms, with an emphasis on crafting industry-leading creative for user acquisition campaigns
- You will collaborate with creative vendors to deliver mobile ads for UA campaigns, drive prospects to storefronts, and convert them into happy players
What you will do
- Plan, manage and coordinate all aspects of a creative project from start to finish, develop the scope and objective, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure a comprehensive visual experience, including video, banner, IEC, and playable ads, across all digital ads platforms like Google Ads, IronSource, AppLovin, etc
- Monitor creative performance metrics and constantly iterate to improve them by collaborating with the Digital Marketing team
- Deliver world-class visual marketing that drives audience growth sustainably while supporting the brand vision
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the product owners and others to create detailed schedules for a product’s creative projects. Manage deadlines and expectations for various stages of a product’s lifecycle
- Collaborate with the User Acquisition Team to build hypotheses, develop creative strategy, and validate the result with a data-driven mindset
- Conceive and deliver innovative, industry-leading creative ideas while maintaining a cohesive product brand identity
- Develop detailed briefs for Designers and Developers, manage creative agencies and connect them to the internal brand. Initiate new creative ideas, and maintain the desired tone of voice for the products
- Translate creative test results into actionable insights
- Analyze creative assets and summarize the key learnings that came up and/or the major differences that were observed
- Research the state of the industry, especially markets, tools, and competitors from diverse sources
- Based on the analysis, keep iterating on concepts or develop new concepts
- Coordinate external resources for the flawless execution of projects, meeting all creative and technical requirements
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
- Oversee project deadlines to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Report status regularly to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timelines and keep stakeholders informed
- Attend and lead creative meetings to share updates, and do collaborative analysis. Document new ideas, insights and learning along the way
- Soft skills requirements:
- A creative powerhouse whose powerful imagination can create exciting and innovative concepts with a strong sense of story and rhythm.
- A persuasive communicator who can inform and excite the team about their projects and negotiate effectively.
- A reliable and independent project manager, who organizes and prioritizes multiple projects effectively. Delivering every detail on time at top quality. Driven by results, not quitting until the goal is achieved.
- A role model for quality. A perfectionist who’s not satisfied until every requirement is resolved – and holds their team to the same standard
- An energetic and open-minded collaborator. Never hesitate to share your ideas. Effective in fostering the collective knowledge of the team. Build a positive environment and work collectively to serve the ultimate goal.
- Technical skills requirements:
- Project management experience
- Creative team experience is a plus
- 2-3 years of creative experience – design, art direction, content development, video creation, writing, strategy, other marketing or media production
- Basic knowledge and passion for music, digital marketing, and mobile games
- Ability to develop and advocate art direction
- Ability to write Creative documents like briefs, best practices and insight sharing in a logical, structured way that is effective in communication with team members
- Understand how design inspires people and drives behavior
- Ready to roll up your sleeves to execute any aspect of the project as necessary
- Must love to play games
- Live the startup spirit, quick and proactive learner– always seeking out to your senior colleagues and other experts to satisfy your thirst for knowledge
- Intrinsically curious about every aspect of the job and seek out out-of-the-box solutions
- Constantly pushing boundaries
We are Amanotes - a dynamic interactive music company that's using
cutting-edge technology to transform how people experience music. Since 2014, we have dominated the global simple music game market with over 3 billion downloads and more than 100 million monthly active users. As world’s top Music Game Publisher and top App Publisher from Southeast Asia by downloads, our ambition is to create the world's #1 interactive music ecosystem where “Everyone Can Music” in any way they want.
As we embark on our journey, we're working hard to broaden our portfolio with more advanced products like music gaming hub, music simulation, and music education apps. Come join our music-filled workplace and let's create some magical music experiences together!
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.
How do we hire
Your application has been well received! HR team will screen your resume and contact if your profile are qualified.